aars forum Forum Index

aars forum
Echanger, questionner, proposer, discuter au sujet de vos photos d'arts rupestres, c'est le but de ce Forum.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The “Niola Doa-like” motifs in the Gran Riparo d’Archeï
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    aars forum Forum Index -> aars forum -> styles des figures
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ursula

PostPosted: Mon 28 May - 20:51 (2018)    Post subject: Ennedi - Chad - Niola Doa like paintings Reply with quote

another Niola Doa like painting for the list

East Ennedi – Gourgouro Region

All the best - Ursula

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 28 May - 20:51 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
AlessandroMN

PostPosted: Sat 21 Jul - 15:59 (2018)    Post subject: The “Niola Doa-like” motifs in the Gran Riparo d’Archeï Reply with quote

The "Niola Doa-like" paintings of the Eli I painted shelter are now accessible online in 3D (IFRAO scale provided!), on the Sketchfab portal. Click the following link:

The "Niola Doa-like" paintings of Ouadi Eli

The stick on the shoulders is preserved and visible in the CRGB texture.

Enjoy

Alessandro

Ursula

PostPosted: Fri 7 Dec - 13:41 (2018)    Post subject: The “Niola Doa-like” motifs in the Gran Riparo d’Archeï Reply with quote

AlessandroMN wrote:
Dear Ursula,
In my count (excluding your unnamed site) I total six sites with "Niola Doa like paintings". This number also includes the dubious cases documented by Choppy and collaborators as hand drawings.
All the Best
Alessandro

Dear Alessandro
Unfortunately I have no access to these dubious drawings. Is it possible to show them in this forum?
Where are they? Mainly paintings or engravings?
All the best
Ursula

Visit poster’s website
AlessandroMN

PostPosted: Tue 11 Dec - 15:50 (2018)    Post subject: The “Niola Doa-like” motifs in the Gran Riparo d’Archeï Reply with quote

I am sorry, but I cannot post on the forum images from the Choppy's books because of the Copyright. However, you can order the three volumes by Choppy and collaborators from the "Brigitte and Choppy Boutique" online.  One of the volumes (the Archei one) can be ordered also through Lulu (google to find Lulu and the Choppy Boutique). These volumes are a must have. Choppy was well-aware that selective surveying is invalid. Thus he did a very interesting attempt to survey the rock art sites in their entirety. All the Best
AMN

Ursula

PostPosted: Sun 17 Mar - 12:30 (2019)    Post subject: Ennedi North West - Niola Doa like petroglyphs Reply with quote

One of the Niola Doa like engravings mentioned in the Choppy book
from the north western Ennedi - Anoa
photographed in December 2018 under unfavorable lighting conditions

All the best
Ursula

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:08 (2019)    Post subject: The “Niola Doa-like” motifs in the Gran Riparo d’Archeï

Post new topic   Reply to topic    aars forum Forum Index -> aars forum -> styles des figures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation