aars forum Index du Forum

aars forum
Echanger, questionner, proposer, discuter au sujet de vos photos d'arts rupestres, c'est le but de ce Forum.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Chiguéou II Site revisited

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aars forum Index du Forum -> aars forum -> robes de bovin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AlessandroMN

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Jan - 15:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Chiguéou II Site revisited Répondre en citant

On the following link you will find a draft paper about the Chiguéou II Site (Ennedi, Chad) where Gérard Bailloud discovered in 1957 two cattle figures featured by coats decorated with intricate geometric motifs:

The Chiguéou II rock art site revisited (Ennedi, Chad)

All the Best

Alessandro

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Jan - 15:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
tadrart

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Avr - 12:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: a colleague in Italy Répondre en citant

Very Happy Hello Alessandro,

I live in Italy and would be delighted to correspond with you about prehistoric Saharan rock art.

Currently I'm doing independent research on the Pastoral period  of Tadrart Acacus. This zone of the Sahara really fascinates me. I'm endeavouring to learn what ancient Berber myths and legends can reveal about life in prehistoric times. True, most of the surviving Berber legends relate to more recent eras; yet I am sure that some of these old myths and fables do indeed preserve precious memories of that long-ago era, before the Sahara became completely arid...There are some amazing prehistoric petroglyphs in Libya which the ancient fables seem to evoke.

I've tried to download your essays from this Forum site but unfortunately don't have a Google account to do this. Could you please send them to me in another format?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,

"Tadrart"

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Chiguéou II Site revisited

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aars forum Index du Forum -> aars forum -> robes de bovin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation